I Legalisation of Documents Issued in Egypt
Egyptian documents must first be legalised from the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
|City Center||Tahrir Office, Isis Building 7 Lazoghli street, Garden City|
|(02) 749 3554||Giza and Western Suburbs||Mohandessin Office 59 Gameat El-Dowal El-Arabia|
|(02) 26336918||Heliopolis District and Northeastern Suburbs||Merryland Office Sabaq street, Heliopolis|
|(02) 24837941||Abbassia, Daher and Eastern Districts||Ahmed Said Office Miyah Club, Abbassia|
|(02) 22913756||Roxy, Heliopolis||Armed Forces Office Roxy, Heliopolis|
|(02) 27925967||Bab Ellouk –Cairo||Chamber of Commerce office in Cairo|
|(02) 35721761||Giza Square||Chamber of Commerce office in Giza|
|(03) 5855565||Alexandria||Al Awqaf building , San Stifano 2nd flour|
|(062) 322 86 34||Suez Governorate||Suez Office Pilgrims Old City, Suez|
|(040) 334 61 39||Gharbia Governorate||Tanta Office Headquarters of Gharbia Governorate, Tanta|
|(050) 252 10 29||Dakahlia Governorate||Mansoura Office Talkha City Center|
|(082) 2333912||Beni-Suweif Governorate||Beni-Suweif Office Abdel Salam Aref street, Beni-Suweif|
|(088) 233 96 20||Assiout Governorate||Assiout Office City Council Mubarak City, Assiout|
|(097) 2312691||Aswan Governorate||Aswan Office National Democratic Party Building Mehatta Square, Aswan|
|(064) 3326062||Ismailia Governorate||Ismailia Office Shebin El-Kom street,Ismailia.|
|(066) 3344841||Port Said Governorate||Chamber of Commerce Office, Headquarters of Port Said Governorate|
|(045) 3363944||El Behira Governorate||Damanhour, Headquarters of El Behira Governorate|
|(055) 2354367||El Sharqia Governorate||Zagazig Office City Council, El Sharqia Governorate|
|034500327||Investment Compound in Al Ammeria “Alexandria”||Investment in Al Ammeria|
|035620079||Academy for Science & Technology and Maritime Transport in Abu Qir “Alexandria”||Abu Qir|
Working hours: Sat-Thurs 9am-3pm except for public holidays.
II Legalisation of Documents Issued in the United Kingdom
- British documents must first be legalised from the UK-Foreign Office:
Legalisation Office – Foreign & Commonwealth Office Norfolk House West, 437 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 2AH
Tel: 03700 00 22 44 Fax: 01908 295 122
- The document should then be legalised at the Consulate during working hours
- For commercial documents, fees are GBP44 per document.
- For non- commercial documents, fees are GBP20 per document.
- Regarding legalisation of sales contracts, a copy of the document must be sent by fax or email prior to application to enable correct payable fee to be advised.
- 6. Documents can be sent by post FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE LEGALISATION SECTION taken into consideration the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The document has already been legalised by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
- The EXACT amount of fees should to be sent by Postal Orders ONLY made payable to “The Egyptian Consulate General” (CHEQUES AND CASH ARE NOT ACCEPTED).
- A self-addressed return envelope should be enclosed bearing the name and full address of the sender written clearly in BLOCK CAPITAL letters – with sufficient stamps.
- Documents should be sent by Registered or Recorded Delivery (not regular post).
- Please note that the Consulate holds no responsibility for the loss of documents sent by post.